I was tagged

A- Attached or Single? -Attached - Married to my BFF Chuck
B- Best Friend(s): Chuck
C- Cake or Pie: neither is my favorite dessert but I do like a good coffee cake
D- Drink of Choice: I really need to drink more water but I prefer coffee - I did so good while I was pregnant but now it seems the more I drink the more I remember how much I loved it!
E- Essential Item: other than the diaper bag? Burt's Bee's chapstick
F- Favorite Color: I was into green but I'm liking Orange more and more
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: sour worms
H- Hometown: Milroy, MN
I- Indulgence: Amaretto Breve (oh the calories!)
J- January or February: Do I have a preference for either month? Umm...
K- Kids: I've birthed one and I plan on birthing more but we're open to adoption also
L- Life, for me, is incomplete without: Jesus.
M- Marriage Date: Which one? July 12th, Aug. 17th, June 18th
N- Number of Siblings: 4 - 2 of each gender
O- Oranges or Apples? I eat more apples (Gala) but I like the smell of oranges a lot
P- Phobia/Fears: nothing too serious but I am startled to profanity by the roach in my kitchen regularly
Q- Favorite Quote: I don't have a favorite but the Bible has some really good ones
R- Reasons to smile: Ruby's smile, crisp mornings, friends
S- Season: I love spring and fall, the changes, but here in Texas it's different than MN so right now I'm loving fall - the cool mornings and evenings are perfect for coffee with my loves
T- Tag Ten: Lisa Gordan, Carissa, Suzanne, Katie, Chuck, Dominee, Jessica, Kim, Lynne, Leah Gordan
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm not afraid of spiders but I can be reduced to tears by June Bugs... just thinking about them makes me squirm
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I don't oppress my food, just eat it
W- Worst Habit: biting my lips
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: I guess it was hard to come up with an X - only when necessary
Y- Your Favorite Foods: Calico beans, chocolate covered cherries, coffee, chips and salsa and baked goods of several varieties
Z- Zodiac: Cancer - but I don't follow any of that

1 comments:

Court September 23, 2008  

Hello! I randomly thought of you the other day, and realized I have yet to meet Ruby! We need to remedy that very soon... maybe I'll invite us over to Em's one day!