It's been two weeks since we started Enzo on Prevacid and his nose is
the same. We've decided to give it one more week.
If he's better then we'll keep him on the medicine for awhile. If not
we're going to get a second opinion. If anyone knows of a great ENT in
DFW please let us know.
As always we're still (and will continue) praying for Enzo's nose, his
overall health and his salvation.


Martha March 24, 2010  

Hey Ginger- We have been out of town in Mobile because Ken's mother passed away. What is the status of the snuggie?